Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Chuck Yeager broke the Sound Barrier


Dear Diary.

Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier. But today,thanks to one Darren Hinch we broke the £££££ one thousand pound barrier. Click to go to my charity. Help for Heroes page

If you like what I am doing and why. Spend 2 minutes donating a few $$,££ or Euro to my charity webpage above. Thanks.

Suzuki are sponsoring me their expertise and labour for the challenge. Today wemoto parts, confirmed they would sponsor me parts for the mighty Suzuki RV 125.Van Van.!!!!!! Buzzing over it.Check them out at wemoto

John was just fantastic,offering to connect this blog site (more people laughing at me) to wemoto's website.
So as soon as the new bits arrive I shall be wiz zing down to Suzuki Haslemare to have them fitted.
Also on the sponsorship front. BCB Wales have confirmed there will be providing some support too. They are just awaiting the return of the MD from abroad. They supply the British Army and a number of Special Forces around the world. With all the threats on this challenge,as i cross Africa.The last thing I want is rubbish kit.So wait out,and we shall see what BCB come back with. Fingers crossed.
When I was on the blower to Bennetts Bike Insurance,I explained what I was doing and why. They have said they will try and link this blog site and the Help for Heroes page,to their website. I'm still on the look out  for a bike kit sponsor. Spada Sting and good Denier panniers anyone :)

All in all,a good day on Mount Admin.( I was not designed for admin,but hey ho).

Tomorrow i shall be back on the blower,speaking to possible sponsors and will update as I go along.

Trying to change the background colour of this blog site and put an out line of the African continent on it.

Speak soon. Will