Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

I dream of a shoe string....



More good news on the kit front. Debs off Freecycle was kind enough to provide me with some fabric panniers.Top bag and tank bag. So another "thank you " there too.They seem robust,but I will soon find out,when I go practicing on the bike. Putting me,the bike and all the kit through there paces. I am still seeking a kit sponsor.These panniers will do for the time being. But the Denier needs to be higher and I'm not sure if they are big enough. Time will tell.




I am on the chase for a Garmin 2610 off scam bay ( e Bay ). And am trying to win the top half to my BMW Ralley 2 trousers. Well,they are the 20 yr old version. I wonder if Ewan Mcgregor had to do all this himself. I keep Tweeting him for his helmet,and he just keeps ignoring me.!!! I think he has gone to the Dark Side ! The cheek. ( So I've thrown my Star Wars DVD away as a result ) :)

So Suzuki now have all the parts and soon as they are done,the bike will be off to be painted and " London 2 Johannesburg " logos put on. The seat sent off to be recovered. And then it will be PR time,to raise awareness of the plight our wounded servicemen go through. Most of whom have lost limbs.!!Imagine loosing YOUR legs ! Come help them,with me. Donate a few quid here. (Another Hyper link look .) Click  here to donate to Help for Heroes 

This challenge is costing me thousands of pounds. I'm just an average Joe. Please make my hard work do some good, by donating to my Help for Heroes page above. Thank you.