Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Nearly there......

Big shout out to Bermuda. I don't know why, but there are lots of visits to the blog from there. ;) And also to the one chap in Cyprus :)......150 to 400 visits a days not bad hey ?

Been a frustrating few days. The graphics company are very busy. So I am still waiting. Everything else is here and ready to go on the bike.Good news is the new seat is here. In Help for Heroes blue. ( That's the charity I'm doing this for. ) Its also non slip. Looks and feels great. Big thank you to P & P Seats for sponsoring me this .


Dave Lythcoe sent the tank, mud guards and side panels. All painted white, so that the graphics will stand out.  I look forward to them arriving, so I can take the photo's that Adventure Rider Magazine have asked for .
.


  

Above are all the bits back from Dave's. I don't use that much wrapping at Christmas Dave !!

Another bit of good news, is that in addition to my local Suzuki Dealership sponsoring me. Suzuki GB have expressed an interest. So we shall see, and I will update you and when I know more. I going over to The Biker Shop on Monday to get sized up for my sponsored RST Adventure suit. So excited about that.:)

For those of you who have jumped straight to reading today's blog. I wanted to explain why I am embarking on this solo, 20,000km, unsupported, African challenge.

Help for Heroes is a charity who help wounded servicemen. Most of whom have lost arms and legs.They provide first class surrounding, rehabilitation and prosthetic limbs. The objective being to give the servicemen a " normal " life again.

I'm just a regular guy on a regular wage.That has put together this challenge.I've invested 12 weeks planning full time and will spend a further 5-6 months to complete the 20,000kms across Africa.Can I ask you all to spend a minute and make a donation to my charity. Click on " Donate " and it takes you safely and directly to the charity page. Don't let someone else make the donation...grab your card and spend 2 minutes changing someone's life.Click on Donate CLICK DONATE

Will