Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Text ....WALK...to 70900 to donate £5.

Text ....WALK...to 70900 to donate £5 today.

Help for Heroes have given the go ahead for my " Text 2 Donate " number. As it says above. You just text " WALK " to 70900 and £5 will be donated to Help for Heroes. The donation will go straight to our wounded servicemen. Fantastic news. Help for Heroes will update the An Idiot Got Bored. The Slow Way Down challenge donate page on a Friday. I have high hopes for the ease of donation for you reading this now.  Go on, make a difference. Text WALK to 70900 and donate £5 today. :)

In my little quest to actually understand this thing they call a computer. You can now click on Logos and pictures, and that will link you to another page. Just like websites where they know what they are doing !

Here try this CLICK ON LOGO
Yes I know, it's witch craft. And if you look at the top of this Home Page. There is now another page ! I know, what's going on !! Titled SPONSORS There is more druid wizardry going on. Check it out and click logos. There has been a frustrating delay over Graphics and the legal stuff with the above Text to donate Terms and Conditions. But all sorted now. Hence it being activated. Yeeeeeeeaaaaa. The bike has been put back together at Suzuki Haslemere. And I will be collecting it at the weekend and putting on the " London to Johannesburg " graphics on the tank. Yep..its a new toy. CLICK ON LOGO. I have also been to see Johnathon at The Biker Store. Who showed me around the RST Adventure suit and trousers. Plus the AGV AX 8 DS helmet they are sponsoring me. ( Check out older blogs to see the kit. ) Now guess what you can do with the logo ..:) I do have some major, major sponsorship news pending. I don't want to jinx myself. So I shall leave it until it has been confirmed 100 %. On the personal front. Whilst doing this blog, i have just been offered a job. Working as crew with a Show called Xtreme. It's all about Monster Trucks, racing bikes and cars. It's touring the UK next week, until September. So that suits me down to the ground. And yes.....CLICK the LOGO as see my new job. Remember who I am doing this for. This blog and all the background work take hours upon hours. It is a Full Time, unpaid job for me. The donations to the Help for Heroes charity, generated by this challenge, is my payment. And after nearly 3,500 Visits to this blog. I have had 3 donations !! The rest of the donations have come from friends. So have a heart, if you leave it for someone else to donate. They will too. And sooner or later I will realise there is no point to writing this blog.