Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Stunt Show stops and An Idiot Got Bored. The Slow Way Down begins again.

Hi all That's ten weeks, seven days a week finished on the The Extreme Stunt Show. We have been touring all over the UK, and have done some sixty odd cities already. The show now has two weeks off, to fix bits that have been damaged. Here try this CLICK ON LOGO
I have now given up my flat, as I was giving it up anyway in September. And am writing this sat in McDonald's Stratford Upon Avon. Using their free wi fi.( I'm such a class act. )And staying in a caravan for the next 3 months. We go back on tour in two weeks, starting with The Extreme Nissan Torque Show. Which should have about a 10,000 crowd. Then it's off to sunny Scotland for 6 weeks. Really looking forward to it, but I must get everything done for the challenge in September in these two weeks. I cant begin to tell you how long my " To Do " list is. HQ. An Idiot Got Bored. The Slow Way Down. ( McDonald's )Help me out by donating to my charity. I have just spoke with The BikerStore in Surrey. And Johnathan has helped the challenge out, big time. He had offered to sponsor me a enduro suit worth over £500. But Suzuki have asked that I wear their suit, as part of their sponsorship. So Johnathan is sending me a AGV AX 8 DS helmet, gloves, goggles and " technical underwear " to me instead. I have no idea what " technical underwear " is. But might have a special edition, after 9pm, late night blog with the results !! Suzuki GB have sent a " box of goodies " to my mates house. So I should have lots of Suzuki T shirts, jackets and base ball caps waiting for me. If only Suzuki did beer !!! View from my bike.The stunt show performed at The Royal Welsh Showground. I took the mighty Suzuki Van Van off road into the hills behind the venue. This blog was running at up to 400 visits a day. And I feel a bit disappointed in myself that I've not been able to update it regular enough.So I will try put some time to one side every week and share the news. Me pretending I don't know there is a camera there. :) I like doing the blog and sharing the news. It does let me know how far the challenge has come. And all from my thoughts way back last Novemeber. So " thank you " to those who have e mailed me and made donations to my charity. I am doing this all for wounded servicemen. Can you help me ? My Help for Heroes webpage is here. If you had lost your legs serving your country, wouldnt you want to walk again ? That's what this all about.... Here try this CLICK ON LOGO
If you have any ideas, comments or want to get involved, just e mail me. willmoore368@hotmail.co.uk The Comments facility on this blog is turned off. As some urchin was spamming me with links for" Manhood extension pills "!!! ( I just wondered how he knew !! ) Speak soon,will update in a few days with the news. AND PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO MAKE IT ALL WORTH WHILE. Will :)