Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Training on sand

Trying to do this blog on my new phone.  As when under way, this is the way I will be doing it. Hopefully !

Well,  we have had a set back with one of the sponsors. Which has left a gap in the budget. I am putting in £5, 300 but now need to find an additional £1, 800. No mean feet. So far I have begged and borrowed a further £1040. And an army mate has sorted £500. So we are on a tight, tight budget.  Back on track.
( I haven't accounted for gettting back though. )

Been on tour with The Extreme Stunt Show this past two weeks.  And found myself near a beach. So thought I'd start to learn ridding on sand.

I gave it a few steady runs on the wet sand. And into some seaweed covered rocks. And was just getting into it. When the Police arrived. !!!! So not wanting to interupt their duties.  I pretended not to see them. And went like the desert wind.:)

The Biker Store called last week.  One of their customers is a TV Producer. He has kindly offered to do an interview to promote An Idiot Got Bored.  The Slow Way Down. ..( The Angrier Pants are on. ) !!!!
This will go on YouTube and also on this blog.

Hopefully the donations will increase and maybe a Camping and Sat Nav sponsor may want to get involved.  Hint hint. ...

Ok. I'm going to see what this looks like. Share this page and please make a donation.  Every penny is going straight to help wounded servicemen.  Most of whom have loat arms and legs.Click here to donate to Help for Heroes. London to Johannesburg on a 125 .
Will