Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Positives and the negatives.

Let's get the negatives out the way first. Firstly, the bike is in need of a number of accessories. Such as fork gators, F/ Disk cover, Headlamp cover, Hand Guards, Rear rack and water container holders....the list goes on. And unfortunately,  Suzuki can only support me with genuine Suzuki accessories.  Which there aren't any for the Van Van. Gutted.

So if there is anyone out there, that can help, please e mail me.

Sponsorship. Not an exciting subject.  But without it, I couldn't do this 25, 000 km African challenge. This week's knock backs inude. GoPro helmet cams, Virgin and British Airways. And BCM

If I can't get back, there maybe a " An Idiot Got Bored. The Slow Way Up ".!!!!

I'm just going to keep chipping away at all the administration.  It's a monster.!

Doom n gloom over. The Nottingham Evening Post are featuring the story on Monday.  So keep your eyes peeled for that. Fingers crossed it generates some good donations. :))

Last night this blog site started getting loads of visits. After a little investigation.  I found out a Dutch author, living in France had written a piece on this challenge. So " cheers " mystery man. Google " news.motorbiker.org." Writing this on my phone.  If I can put the link in, I will.Try ...and read about the Challenge.

Lastly, I wanted to thank The Biker Store, who sponsored me a great AGV helmet. And Suzuki,  who sent me up some clothing and top bag.

That's all for now.

Will