Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Bobo Doiulassa . Foret Diasso auberge.

I've got some sort of sickness at the moment. I'm hoping its just food related, namely the lack of. They are long, long days on the road. And bits of dried bread and luncheon meat, just isn't enough basically.

From my research in the beginning of the year. I knew of a Dutch couple who had camping facilities and an Auberge. Here in ' Bobo '. So using my Mk1 pen and paper, drew a map,when I had wifi. Well I'm pleased to say im here now. 2,000 cfa a night. The lady is Dutch and the husband is from the Ivory Coast. She provides meals,using the garden as the restaurant. It's all pretty cool and well worth a visit.

Just find the roundabout with the metal pyramid on it. Here in Bobo. And ask someone. You are 600 m away. Rooms are 8,000 cfa. But I can't warrant the extra money. Being on a tight budget.

Stopping here for two nights. Mainly to get some real food down me. And just in case there is something really wrong with me. Such as Malaria.

If all is well, I'm going to take a mooch around the town. I never get to do any touristy things. Due to bike security.

Ps. Since I wrote this, turns out I do have Malaria. Comes and goes. Cyclic symptoms. Sat outside. Eyes going again. But will stop skiving in two days. Just letting medicine do its thing.

Please donate to wounded servicemen via clicking the Help For Heroes logo. Top right. Past £6,000 raised. Make my efforts worthwhile please.

Or I will give you the Lergy !!!
Will