Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Victor Meldrew meets Ewan Mcgregor

Burkina Faso. Bobo Ouilassra.

Fifty odd failed publishing attempts later. I've redone it and see how this one goes.

Right. I want to moan. Kidding. Been ill for a number of days. Just cant stop feeling sick. So have stopped at a Dutch couples house. Camping in the garden and trying to get some nutrition in me.

Done around 500 -520 kms since Bamako. The terrain changing drastically. Its getting greener and greener.

No bribes at the border. Just had to pay 5,000 cfa for my Lasser Passer for Burkina Faso. I already had my multi entry visa, costing 31,000 cfa.

Keeping this short,as wifi can't hack it.

Im about 250 km from Leo border crossing. Keep meaning to get a map. Looking forward to Ghana.

Ok speak soon. I'm doing this so you will donate to my charity page. Click the Help for Heroes logo to donate.

Only thirty quid short of £6,000 .....