Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Malaria

Well Malaria is just one long giggle.  O what fun it is. I've been feeling bad for over a week now.  Doing the denial routine,  that it could be Malaria. But knowing whatever I had,was similar to Thyphoid. Which I had back in 2010, in Cambodia.

So past three days I've been sweating my bits off. As it hit me big time.Throwing up and basically having a jolly good time. All whilst I took some very powerful medicine. Artefan 80/480.

Feel 80 % ok now. And am looking forward to getting back to the challenge. Next stop is Leo frontier crossing,  between Burkina Faso and Ghana.

Lots of technical issues here. Can't upload and so on.

Here's some photos of my journey to Bobo Duilassa. Keeping it short. So hopefully it will publish.

Please,please remember....I am putting myself through all this. To raise awarness and donations for wounded servicemen. CLICK HELP FOR HEROES LOGO. TOP RIGHT.

Ps. Or I will give you the lergy !!!