Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Gibraltar.

Ooola

Well, well, well. Victor Meldrew eat your heart out. I left San Javier at lunch. Having had 4 stress free and chilled days with Josh, John ,Chez and top mechanic Jack Taylor. I actually felt a bit sad. What's that all about?? Found myself moaning away in my helmet to myself. :(

So it's 5 Star to boil in the bag.

Heading towards Malaga and finally Gibraltar.  To catch the ferry to Morroco. Ooow I'm buzzing.

I've kept off the motorway. Which isn't easy. And have spent most of the past 6 hrs doing U turns out of tiny Spanish fishing villages. Bloody compass !!

Managed to watch my bike fall over, as I took a photo of the sign I was following. And "no", there wasn't a ' best bit '.Gutted. But no damage.

Pretty uneventful day. Great scenery and proper el scortio.

Just seen that Gibraltar TV wrote about me. Bit embarrassed. But hopefully some ex pat donations might be forthcoming :)))

Found a camp site, but its tarmac. And no tents. Lol. Non the less I found a place near the swings. And im camping. Only at Vera. ..lol and that took 6 hrs. Boy I've been all over the place today. Up dust tracks for miles, only to find a gate. Loved the constant turning around. It was special! !

Going to bang it out tomorrow. Suck it up and go on the AP7. Hoping to end near Malaga. Gibraltar Sunday. And Morroco Monday morning. :))

Just had some Spanish meat balls. ( they probably just call them meat balls.) Life is much better with my new phone and helmet camera charger, fitted to the bike.  Care of top mechanic, Jack Taylor. ( He's still got man boobs though. )

Check out my poor Van Van. Felt like a bad parent.

Onwards and west wards.

Will