Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

2 Days to go my bike is stolen.!!! But I am still leaving on time.

Am I in some sort of comedy Doomsday Film ?


You just couldn't make it up. Having spent all day yesterday packing and doing many other things. I sat at the laptop. Did the blog and promoted around various websites and Forums.
Unbeknown to me, outside, my locked up bike was being stolen !!!!!


No I am not bloody kidding ! I found out this morning, when I went to get on it. To get some of my " To Do " list,  done. Anyway I reported it to the Police. Who said that there had been a report of my bike. Only 200 meters away. With its wires all hanging out. And stolen looking.


Off I went. ......half on the war path. And half preying the bike was " just around the corner and ok. Bar the ignition or something. ". Well blow me. There was the mighty Van Van.  Intact looking. All be it in a sheepish, " something not right happened to me last night. ".kind of a way.


Short of it. I hired a van and man. £47 blinking quid. Did a begging session at the Suzuki Dealer and he said he will fix it for free !!! Never met the man before. Amazing and needed. Must thank him, if this all works out. And it will. Calling him at 1pm  Hopefully he has fixed the little Van Vans wiring. Its not too bad. Changed my chain and sprocket kit. To a heavy duty DiD. ( well, , whilst feeling generous. ).And Slime the inner tube s to prevent punctures.So, Chez and Jack Taylor..........." what was your best bit of that " ? :)


Will update. Check the pics of what the scum bags did. Cut all the wires.Knicked the two extra fuel cans and tank bag.


Ok. It's caused problems.  But I will see you all there. On my fully kitted and loaded Suzuki Van Van. :)
What I think of the thieves !!