Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Bike fixed. Wiring Loom repaired.We are all systems GO !

Dear Thieves......


This is what I have to say to you.




Yesterday i found my bike had been stolen.I found it 200 meters away with the wires all hanging out.Made an emergency A & E call to Aye Gee Suzuki, ( who I have never met before. ) And WOW ! They have been amazing. The wiring loom is all patched up and fixed. The DiD Heavy Duty Chain and Sprocket fitted. And the inner tubes all slimed up.Mega. Off to pick the bike up in a minute.

I will check the mighty Van Van out. Go through the final " To Do " List. Dangerous Brian is off to the Money Shop for me.And is going to get various currencies.( Hopefully for the countries I am actually visiting ) !!

I did manage to fit in the remainder of all my jabs yesterday. Despite Dangerous Brian taking me to a street with same name as the Surgery I was meant to visiting.But in completely the wrong part of London.!! Tower Rd Dartford. Brian.........not Erith !! lol Got there in the end. :)

So it's onwards and down wards from here on in. An Idiot Got Bored........The Slow Way Down is a go!!!!!

See you all at Blindley Heath. Surrey. Leaving at 1400 hrs. Outside The Biker Store.RH 76 JP. Come along and support the cause.

All for wounded servicemen. Many of whom are in wheel chairs. Having lost arms and legs in IED's.

Come on...Make a wee donation.It wont change your world. But together, we can change theirs!..Click the Help for Heroes Logo top right.Or stick a part of your children's inheritance in the Team Fuel Tank.

Speak soon. Ooool la lar. Here i come.


Will