Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Leaving tomorrow. 2 pm . Blindley Heath. Surrey.

What a 10 months it has been. I sat in my nice little flat in Surrey last November.  I had only recently got a self employed position in the Film Industry. But still had big hankering to get a two year FTRS with the Army. (A 2 year full time contact. You can go on tour etc ). But due to an old back issue,( twice I had had a trapped Sciatic nerve ). I was unable to pursue it.


That's when riding to Mongolia, then changed to Johannesburg.  Was born. I wanted to combine righting a wrong, on behalf of wounded servicemen. And to challenge myself to do something outside of the box.


So blar blar. ....here we are ten months later.


I'm not going to name names. As there are so many. And just like the "thank you " speach at a wedding. You start naming, you just know someone's nose is going to be put out of joint.
So. From me the custodian of this Challenge. And the me that is doing it. " Thank you very much to all those who threw their hat in the ring ". Xxxxx


It's my website.  Twangs at the heart.


Couple of pics of the fully operational Van Van. Hope I can get it back out now. Lol


Catch you in France.Where eating cheese,block aiding and making love to your neighbors wife, are obligatory.Just saying.....


Will