Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Van Van arrives at Le Mans.

Just a quick one for you. The mighty Van Van is running well. And like a true under dog, keeps plugging away. I'm loving the French country side and D roads. Basically, I am travelling down through France and then Spain, on rural lanes.

Just arrived at Le Mans. No idea where I am going to camp. As long as there are no Boers, I don't really mind. I still can't believe they stole my pot with ravioli in it....and the lid too !! The cheek.!!!

Accidently found myself riding on the Le Mans 24 hour circuit.



Lol. That's the rear view, , looking down one of the straights. I think there is a Moto GP on at the weekend. I'm still wondering were I will sleep tonight. In Macdonalds right now. Borrowing some electricity and wi fi.




Oooops. Should have put that photo first. I also wanted to thank " Hamk. " aka " Victor". Who owns the brasserie Normandie.In L'Aigle. He lent me his phone and I was able to sort out my own phone issues. Had a great steak, chips and pepper sauce. First meal I've not made myself. ( Still annoyed about the ravioli theft .) :)

Once I sort out what and where im staying tonight. I shall plan my route for tomorrow.  Broadly speaking, I'm heading for the coast. And Biarritz.

Ok. Speak soon. Please feel free to eat as much bacon as you like. :)


Find me on Facebook. ' London to Johannesburg.' Click " Like " and you will automatically know when there is a new blog. And a huge "hello" to the French and Spanish Van Van Owners Clubs .;)

Will.